COVID-19 - Important updates on our current plans
The virus that originated from China has had a severe impact on people’s lives but it is also threatening the entire transport and logistics world.
Over the last few weeks, we have all begun to live and work differently.
Now, it is time do adapt to a new kind of normal. As a company working with those who rely on driving we need to keep the drivers, employees and public in general safe and updated.
As challenging as this current situation is, we know it will not last forever and we will get through it together.
The aim of this webpage is to provide you with information about the measures Movetainer’s and its partners have taken so far to not contribute for the spread of the vírus.
- Increased office cleaning regime to sanitise working surfaces and door handles etc.
- Hand sanitiser, tissues, wipes and bags for disposal to drivers and other workers
- Business trips, face-to-face meetings have been suspended for the time being.
- Home working for all employees for whom this is appropriate for
- Implementation of social distancing for our colleagues
- Increasing self-isolation measures in line with government guidelines
Download here our guide of Covid19 - Recommendations for truck drivers